Briefly discuss 4 of the most commonly associated conditions of your chosen disability: Children with Additional Needs – Level 5 Assignment, PC, Ireland
|University||Progressive College (PC)|
|Subject||Children With Additional Needs|
- Introduction to project – Introduce the reader to what the project will be about.
- Clear identification of the causes of this specific disability
- Describe in detail the causes/ possible causes of your chosen disability
- Identification of characteristics of this specific special need.
- Describe in detail the characteristics of your chosen disability, focusing on 3 of the following difficulties: Physical, Intellectual, Language, Emotional, Social.
- Briefly discuss 4 of the most commonly associated conditions of your chosen disability
- Description of Assistive Technologies, Physical Aids and Medical Aids specific to this special need
- Focusing on your chosen child discuss in detail 5 items which can aid the child with this physical disability while in school.
- The role of the special needs assistant
- Describe in detail the role and responsibilities of the SNA when working with a child with this physical disability.
- Educational options available for this child
- Discuss two Educational Acts since 1990 which have facilitated the successful integration of children with additional needs into the mainstream school system.
- Focusing on the special need of the child in question, which type of educational setting would you view as best for meeting this child’s needs? Give Reasons.
- Appropriate developmental activities
- Describe briefly 10 activities that would enable a child with this physical disability to:
- Integrate within the class
- Develop in specific areas
- Detailed examination of one chosen activity of benefit to a child with this physical disability. 10 detailed reasons required
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
If you are facing issues while writing your Children with Additional Needs assignment then don't worry. At Ireland Assignments has a team of dedicated experts who work around the clock to serve trustworthy solutions on child development assignments and care skills assignments at a market price.