Conduct a brand audit on AIRBNB. The audit will include an examination of the brand (equity, positioning, etc.): Digital advertising and communication Other, UOL, Ireland
|University||University of Limerick (UOL)|
|Subject||Digital advertising and communication Other.|
Conduct a brand audit on AIRBNB. The audit will include an examination of the brand (equity, positioning, etc.), competitive profile, target market, sustainability, and advertising campaigns. The brand must be agreed with the lecturer. Brands will be approved on a first come first served basis. Students cannot choose a brand already chosen by another student and once assigned cannot be changed. Choose a brand
2. Primary Value Proposition
3. Target Customer / Segment
4. (Most Powerful) Emotional Benefits Conveyed to Customers
5. Human Personality Traits Associated with the Brand
6. Brand Promise
7. Brand Positioning Statement
8. What is the brand known for?
9. Brand Elements
10. Brand Perceptual Map
12. Advertising audit
13. Competitor Analysis Word count: 5,000 words excluding tables, figures, and references with the following font specification: Times New Roman, 12 point, double-line spaced. Use margins of at least 2.5 cm.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Ireland Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Struggling with your Digital Advertising and Communication assignment at the University of Limerick (UOL), Ireland? Our services offer dedicated online assignment help and specialized Report Writing Services in Ireland. Whether you're analyzing Airbnb's brand equity or examining its positioning, our experts are here to guide you through the process. Even if you're a student in Ireland, access our expert assistance from anywhere. Don't let the complexities of brand audits overwhelm you—reach out for top-tier support today.